Last week I presented myself with Ten What-If questions and shared them for a Ten on Tuesday post.
Later in the day my phone chirped its incoming text alert. Words from my friend and cousin, Danita, sprang up on my phone screen. She told me she’d enjoyed the post very much and then she shared a list of ten what-ifs she’d been inspired to jot down.
I absolutely loved her list! I texted her right back, asking if I could share her words in a guest post here on my blog.
She kindly and graciously agreed.
Today we have ten more What-Ifs to consider! Read her words and be blessed!
1. What if I lived everyday expecting God to do miracles?
2. What if I told my husband something I respect about him every day?
3. What if I was quick to share what I liked about a situation instead of what I didn’t like?
4. What if I always loved people like Jesus does?
5. What if I truly prayed without ceasing?
6. What if I always looked for ways to serve instead of being served?
7. What if I smiled at & made eye contact with everyone I met?
8. What if I sought the Lord’s guidance in every situation I face?
9. What if we always offered praise to God for the things that happen in our lives, knowing that He sees the whole picture?
10. What if we never exercised in the Eeyore syndrome of being sure the worst possible was going to happen?