Posting a list for Ten on Tuesday again!
The subject was 10 things you love about visiting the country.
I tweaked it to 10 Things I love about living in the country, since we live here, and are just here and don’t really have to visit.
Therefore off the top of my head….. And since we are country folk, I have links to several posts already posted, ’cause this is just our daily details!
1. Hale Bay Play for the kiddos.
2. Harvest!!! Of course!
3. My porch.
4. Walking on my dirt road.
5. Hanging laundry on the line to dry!
6. Peace and quiet.
7. Watching the sprinklers spray and arc into the air in the summer.
9. Watching my farmer and his tractor in the small field beside our house.
10. Raising a bit of garden stuff.
What do you love about living in the country or visiting the country?
Linking up with Carole Knits ~