What do you like to do outside?
Spring is my favorite. I always rather think it is and every year when winter is waning and spring is flitting around the corners and I throw open windows, I know with certainty in my soul, spring is definitely my favorite.
We got up on Easter morning and everything was painted with an absolutely wonderful covering of snow. It couldn’t have been prettier! We were so thankful. We have badly needed moisture. Combine that with the raging grass fires burning and spreading last week, not far south of us, and the beautiful blanket of snow on Sunday morning was ever so much sent straight from heaven!
It had all disappeared by Sunday evening, soaking thirstily into the ground.
Spring and spring weather calls for outside things!
Here’s ten outside things I like ~
1. Walk. Love to take walks outside.
2. Make a campfire. I love to sit around a cozy, crackling fire and make smores and watch the flames.
3. Curl up in the hammock with a favorite book.
4. I’m not a through and through gardener, but I do like to plant things and dig in the dirt and curl my toes in freshly-tilled soil. I love watching it all pop up and green up. But then, I don’t excel in the area of keeping it all in tip-top shape and totally weed-free. 🙂
5. Swim. In the summer, I like to swim and take a break from the heat.
6. Relax on my porch. Water my flowerpots in the summertime.
8. Take lunch outside on those-oh-so-just-right spring days! Or take lunch to the park. Or pack a picnic.
9. Play croquet. We played this a lot when I was a kid. My kiddos learned to play it and enjoy it a few years ago when we were visiting my parents in Ohio.
10. Take pictures. I like to take pictures of my farmer man and his machinery working away and pictures of the fields and of flowers and things around our home.
There’s a few outdoorsy activities!
Linking up with Carole!
What would your list hold?