How about a giveaway just for the fun of it?
I have been enjoying knitting dishcloths again and I thought it would be fun to offer to give three dishcloths to someone! They are not made by a professional of any sorts, but if you’ve ever used hand-knitted dishcloths and loved them, or if you never have, but would like a chance to, leave a comment on this post to be entered! If you don’t like knitted dishcloths, then you can not leave a comment or you can enter for a chance to win and give them to someone else!
I will send the winner these three dishcloths. The lime and blue dishcloth from my previous post went home with a friend, so these are the choices left. 🙂
Simply tell me about your favorites when it comes to dishcloths and dishtowels or cleaning rags or simply say “Enter me”!
- Giveaway will close Wednesday, September 19,2012.
- I will draw the winner’s name at random on Thursday, September 20, 2012.
- I will notify the recipient by e-mail. I’ll never sell or give away your e-mail.
- The winner will have one week to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected.
- Recipient must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
- Dishcloths will be mailed to the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.