Is it fall where you are? It is decidedly NOT here in Kansas. Teehee. Our thermometers keep climbing to the high nineties and the rain continues to refuse our hearty invitations!
We did have one weekend of lovely weather and cooler temps.
We built a fire in the Solo stove and basked in savoring it.
TODAY!!! A giveaway for this beautiful bookset.
These books carry life-changing messages and a way to shape us as apprentices of Jesus.
Enter below, comrades, and I will be delighted to get to send this happy mail package to one of your doorsteps.
Where is good and beautiful finding you right now, friends?
I’m finding goodness in………
- my steaming mug of coffee
- a hot shower at night
- an ice maker and icy cold drinks
- book stacks
- fresh, hot butterhorns and biscuits
- planning for Book Club
- encouraging texts filled with kind words from friends
- riding beside my good farmer man
- working with a lovely group of ladies in the internship I’m part of this year
- lemon cookies
- tangy sweet blueberries
I’m finding beauty in…..
- hibiscus blooms
- the clematis wreathing the archway in a cascade of blooms
- bouquets of cosmos scattered throughout the house, grown, clipped, and arranged by my dearie girl
- my bed, freshly made and throw pillows proclaiming Our Happy Place
- guitar chords as my son plays
- gazing across at the farm as the farmer gets the combine out in prep for soybean harvest
- words shared on IG
- photos from all around our world
- music that breathes life into souls
Enter here, friends,
and may your day have unexpected delight in it!