Ten on Tuesday Topic ~
Ten Seemingly Ordinary Things That Bring Me Joy ~
What a fun one! The hard part will be limiting it to ten.
Joy has been on my mind lately. It often is, but at some times more than others. There are so many small things in my life that are such a blessing and are something to be joyful about. The daily details that I don’t want to take for granted. I want to be intentional about noticing and rejoicing in them.
1. PILLOWS!!! Lately, I’ve found myself often noticing and thanking God for my comfortable pillows on my bed at night.
2. OIL DIFFUSER!!! I’ve had my oil diffuser running a good bit lately with peppermint, lavender, and lemon in it to help out with allergy season.
3. CANDLES!!! I’ve long loved having a candle burning. It gives a cozy, homey feel and makes the house smell good. One of my friends gave me a new one last week in my birthday gift. I’ve been burning it.
4. CREPE MYRTLE!!! My bushes are blooming. They are so, so pretty!
5. FRENCH BREAD!!! I made some yesterday to take to a friend and to gobble a loaf or two, ourselves. Working bread dough and forming it brings me joy.
6. CLEAN LAUNDRY!!! Love the freshness of clean clothes and clean sheets. And I love the look of laundry hanging on the line.
7. CAMERA!!! Love my Nikon and love snapping pictures.
8. PENS AND MARKERS!!! Pretty colors and a variety of pens and pencils and markers make me smile.
9. HARDWARE ON MY GARAGE DOORS!!! My husband just put it on for me and I love the look so much.
10. HAPPY MAIL!!! I love many things about computers and email and texting, but it is still so fun to get a pretty card or note in the mailbox.
Linking up with Carole’s Knits