Twelve days into 2023. I’m in a mess of organizing, re-organizing, decluttering, and hauling a few piles to Goodwill. It’s good to do. I even sorted out some books to go find new homes. 🙂
I’m always reluctant to let books go, but the need for space demands a sorting! It makes me happy to hope someone else will make a new book discovery OR find an old beloved book friend to live on their shelves.
We get to begin the year with a Bible giveaway. I’m quite delighted as it feels like a great way to jump in.
The TEXT Bible will lay open flat and has great study features.
Each book notes a key verse. It gives us dates for the book.
There are text threads noted for each book as well.
The pages have space along the edges for journaling and notes. These spaces are dotted to provide freedom to format in whatever way works best for you.
Here’s some of the key features as listed from the publisher ~
• TEXT the Text: use the four-step TEXT study method— Talk to God; Encounter
God and humanity; eXamine your heart; Talk to others—to engage with Scripture
• Big Q of the Text: big life questions with short answers
• “Who is God?”: nearly 100 short devotions on the person and character of God
• Praying the Text: Learn how to start praying God’s Word right back to him!
• Get to Know the Text: brief explanations of people and events found in Scripture
• Follow the Thread: navigate the Bible across topics
• Anatomy of the Text: concise descriptions of literary devices and categories
of Scripture found within the Bible, such as parables and apocalyptic books
• Terms of the Text: brief definitions of important words to help us better understand and discuss Scripture
Shop here before Valentine’s Day and receive 50% off The TEXT Bible.
Enter the giveaway comrades!
May your 2023 be filled with peace and delight.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here’s an interview with the co-editors for the TEXT Bible ~
A great, big thank you to Harper Collins Christian Publishing for sending a copy of the Bible for this review. Opinions are completely my own and aren’t influenced by monetary compensation.