This week’s Ten Topic is Ten Things You Did in 2015 That Make You Feel Proud.
I tweaked it a bit, because some of the things that popped into my head don’t quite fit under that category for me, but they make me SO happy! 🙂
1. Hand-knitted leaves and pom-poms. They’ve both been so much fun. Most of the things I thought of were recent things. Probably mostly because the beginning of 2015 is a WAYS back there. How can time go so swiftly, yet feel like a long time ago, too?!
3. Pumpkins and fall decor. We had pumpkins and gourds in our garden and I enjoyed them so much. We put them on our porch and shared some with friends and family.
4. Having surgery. Not that I really wanted to have surgery or anything like that. But I’m so happy to have it done and behind me and hopeful that I will continue to heal and feel much, much better!
5. Listening to my daughter play piano. I love hearing the music drift through the house. It’s a thrill to watch my children learn skills and love what they are learning.
6. Our trip to Hatteras! Huge highlight.
7. Watching my son get taller and taller. Watching him on his dirt bike. Peeking out the window and watching him on the trampoline. Looking at the Lego creations he comes up with.
8. So happy for my husband and celebrating with him on an accomplished task of getting a bunch of clean-up work and organization done at the farm. He’s wanted to dig into this for a long time. Hooray!
10. These miniature pillows made by my daughter!
What about you? What are a few highlights from your 2015?