A few things I would like top see accomplished this week:
- Try to get my kiddos to bed earlier
- Finish reading “Little Men” aloud. Somehow our reading out loud has been lost in the rest of our hustle and bustle of farm life.
- Sort through my kiddo’s clothes
- Take at least three walks this week. Approximately 6 miles total.
- Finish a sewing project that keeps getting pushed back. And it’s almost finished!! Where’s my sister?
- Upload pictures for blog posts
- Make butterhorns
- Have the kitchen cleaned up each evening
- Go to the pumpkin patch! I really need some pumpkins for fall decor! I love their festiveness for fall!
I am linking up at Money Saving Mom! Go check it out!