We have this much loved Rice Krispy treat recipe over here…
This is another favorite recipe with Rice Krispies.
Different texture and different ingredients, but still pretty simple to make and if you love sweets, these are yummy!
We sometimes put this recipe in a jellyroll pan and cut out shapes. This was fun back in the fall.
We cut out leaves and shared some fall-shaped treats with a few friends and neighbors.
Simple. Cute. Fun to do. Kids love it. Oh, and yummy. Can’t leave out yummy!
- Stir together:
- 1 1/2 cups cup corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Heat, bringing to a boil and dissolving sugar.
- Remove from heat. Stir in:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 7-8 cups crisp rice cereal
- Stir; combining well.
- Spread into buttered 9x13 dish or large jellyroll pan.
- For the Topping:
- Melt together:
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 12 oz. butterscotch chips
- Mix and spread over crisp rice mixture.
- Let cool. Cut into shapes if desired or into squares.
Jill Flory says
Yum – one of my favs. Wonder if there is a way to THM this one?
Jill Flory recently posted…Mail Delivery and Some Tidbits of Memories